Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November is here, WOW

This evening I read my Daily Motivational page at Facebook and found out about the "Gratitude Pledge". I signed the pledge and am excited to do this 21 day project.

Being unemployed and searching for a job each day is something that saps the motivation and good feelings out of you. So as you all may have noticed I post motivational sayings every few days. This keeps my spirits up and keeps me going....

So I am sharing this with all of you. Take the pledge if you so choose and let me know what happens....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gratitude Challenge


See what happens when 30 people pledged to be grateful for 21 consecutive days. We encourage you to visit http://www.gratitudechallenge.com - discover and share what you feel grateful for. Are you up to the challenge?

Keep on Shooting (with your camera)

Danna

http://www.digitalsbydanna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment